Saturday, February 23, 2013

Good Morning! Get Up, Seriously...

It's an early morning in the Ingle house. Mardi was whining to be taken out, Winry was meowing because Mardi was whining, and of course the hubs was fast asleep. On today's agenda, I have to go to the library for my research, go purchase a weather radio, make a trip to the Wally World AND prepare garlic bread and a dessert for our dinner party tonight with friends.

See, my social life has not ended because of marriage or because of graduate school. If you don't find the time for friends, forgive me, but you're doing it wrong. My husband and I need each other.. but we also need the comfort and warm embrace of fun times with great friends and family.

Later today I'll be bringing you two separate recipes. One for the garlic bread I'm making(hopefully, if it works. I'm terrible with bread) and one for a dessert that is near and dear to my heart.

I wanted to share with you something I saw on Pinterest this morning: 31 Things To Freeze and Save Money is a great read by a very talented blogger/homemaker. Jill has all kinds of tricks up her sleeve, so check her out!

Also, if you ever want to just peer into my brain, my Pinterest boards are the best way to do so. There's everything from my humor to what I want to try on there, so give it a look.

I better get back to my day. Stick around folks, I'll have that garlic bread and that dessert for ya soon.


Love always,
Courtney

No comments:

Post a Comment